Rise Roar Revolt …!
Film directed by S S Rajamouli was successful enough to catch the very attention of his audience .
Image courtesy : pinkvilla
Almost each and every moment in the film was strong and appealing enough to take the audience into that era of 1920s when British colonists were ruling over our land .
The movie also throws light on the lives of tribal communities , the bond and love between them and their feeling of oneness with belongingness . The two revolutionaries Alluri Sitarama Raju and Komaram Bheem were shown all instilled with love for their motherland . Komaram Bheem was the leader from the Gond tribe .He in association with other members led a low intensity rebellion against the Nizam’s of Hyderabad and the British Raj , which culminated into the Telangana Rebellion of 1946 .Bheem is credited for coining the slogan “jal jangal , zameen. ” Tribal communities are connected by the invisible wire of their stong traditions and culture . And any external interference which might have potential to disturb their internal harmony is treated like any invader and hence pushed back . The jungles , the earth , the little traditional technologies are invented by them for their own benefits . And history is evident that they are mostly targetted for exploiting those . Left ignored and neglected they revolt to save their indigenous rich culture and identity .
Malli a small member of Gond tribe was as important as any other . Bheem took the charge and responsibility of bringing her back from the British colonists . Police officer Rama Raju was given the charge of capturing Bheem . Rama Raju was an Indian revolutionary in the British regiment to gain their trust so that he can fulfil his real motives of equipping his people with arms . Rajamouli beautifully painted his imagination on the screen , imagining what would have happened had they met and been friends . Raja and Bheem met coincidently , not knowing each other . How they met opened their hearts infront of all . To save a life of young fisherman both joined hands , risked their lives similarly and saved . Malli was the goal of Bheem and for Raja the goal was to capture Bheem ( to gain more trust of British governor ). Jennifer , Bheem’s love interest helped him to reach Malli . Rama Raju was jailed when found helping Bheem which Bheem did not know . It was only after he met Sita , Rama’s fiancee that he came to know about the real face and sacrifice of Rama . Then like a little Ramayan he pledged to bring Rama back to Sita . He did that . A d in return of this favour asked to teach police methods of war to Gond
The strong and powerful build of both the revolutionary characters was magnificent . That bravery , passion for their earth , love for their communities was spiritual .
Their were some beautiful morals in the plot .
- Malli was a little girl from the Gond tribe , but the for the leader every member is important . He sacrificed all to save her .
- Even after knowing that Rama was a police officer , Bheem left the opportunity of killing him because of his friendship , shows that emotions of love can not be broken easily
- Jennifer was a kind human , she couldn’t see indians being treated as animals
- To accomplish a larger goal , small sacrifices are inevitable . Rama did not blinked his eyes infront of British and was available for any task given
- Sita was his strength , she saved the lives of Gond by her intellectual approch . Nothing really weakened her .
- Anything can be achieved by courage and true motives . Unity stands high .
- British was acting against humanity . They placed the price of their one bullet over the life of a single life . They treated them like a shit . Rama was an efficient officer but was not promoted and credited for his ability because he was an Indian . And these acts of cruelty , biasness , superiority , United the locals against their exploitation .
- Rise against any inhuman act , Roar infront of exploitation and revolt if necessary to save your dignity , identity and liberty
In the end RRR is a must watch . The scenes are impressive . Small appearance of Ajay Devgan was appealing.Alia was innocent and brave . Movie is strong . We could enjoy the show even at the bottom row of the theatre .